The Contract between us
- These terms and conditions govern all transactions between us for any sale by us to you. Please read them carefully.
- To order goods from us you must be at least 18 years of age.
- When you place an order to purchase goods from the site and we have approved your payment details, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us (your contract).
- These terms and conditions, together with the prices displayed on our web site, delivery details, contact details and any document expressly referred to in these terms and conditions, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the sale of goods by us to you.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Description and availability
- All images, descriptive material, specifications and advertising on our site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods or services in order to assist your purchasing decision.
- All goods advertised are strictly subject to availability.
Prices and cancellations by us
- The price payable for goods will be stipulated on our web site at the time you place your order. The price is inclusive of VAT where applicable. Any delivery charges are extra.
- We reserve the right to cancel your Contract if;
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- – we do not deliver to your area;
- – one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due
to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by
us from our suppliers;
- – your payment is not authorised or refused.
- If we do cancel your Contract, we will notify you by e-mail and we will re-credit to your account any sum debited by us from your credit card within 30 days of your order. We are not obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Withdrawal by you
- You may withdraw from your Contract before the end of the 10th working day after you place your order, even if you have then already received the goods, (excluding all pdf format material). You do not need to give us any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- You may withdraw from your Contract by returning the goods you have ordered within 14 days after they are delivered.
- The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw from your Contract is
where you have taken the goods ordered out of the sealed package in which they were delivered.
- If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, unless you have lost your right to withdraw because you have taken the goods out of their sealed package or information was sent by way of a pdf file, you must send the back to our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- The return of goods shall be governed by our returns policy as stated below.
Delivery of goods to you
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for
delivery at the time you make your order.
- We will try to deliver your goods within 21 days but delay in delivery is sometimes out of our control. Any dates we give you for delivery are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay in delivering goods to you unless caused by our negligence.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered once they have been delivered to your specified delivery address. Once the goods have been delivered we no longer have any responsibility for any loss or damage to the goods.
- All products are guaranteed against defects for a reasonable period.
- Unless otherwise stated, and subject to your statutory rights in respect of quality and fitness for purpose, we make no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold.
- If you do not receive the goods ordered within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them (provided that you are ordering from UK), you must notify us of the problem at our contact address within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered, or are damaged or defective prior to the point of delivery, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, and provided that you have notified us within 14 days of delivery, our only obligation, at your option, will be:-
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery; or
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not
affect our right to enforce any of the remaining terms and conditions
- If any of these terms and conditions are unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability), the enforceability of any of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- The contract between us shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Ireland and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
You may return any product within 14 days of receipt if:
- It is faulty, damaged, or incomplete (provided that any fault or damage was not caused by your misuse or negligence after you have received the goods); or
- It is not what your ordered; or
- You simply change your mind.
- In the case of faulty, damaged, or incomplete items, you will be entitled to a full refund of your purchase price, including the cost of return postage, or we will send you a replacement at your option.
You must however, ensure that any such items are returned, complete as received, in the original packaging with any and all tags and labels attached.
Your right to receive a refund of your purchase price, or to receive replacement goods, if you receive the wrong items or if you change your mind will be dependent upon the following:
- All items must be returned, complete and unused, in the original packaging with any and all tags and labels attached;
Provided that these conditions are satisfied, you will be entitled to a refund of your purchase price or to receive replacement goods at your option. Unless the original goods were not what you ordered, we will not, however, refund the cost of any return postage.
If any of these conditions are not met, we reserve the right to refuse to accept the return, in which case the goods will be sent back to you at our cost.
None of these provisions shall affect your statutory rights.
Any agreed refunds under this returns policy will be made as soon as possible but, in any event, within 30 days of you having received your original delivery.
For further information, please call our Office on 353 1 492 2488.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties or may agree to allow them to include relevant promotional material in one of our mailings.
If you do not wish us to send you information, please email us at email@example.com
Sales advisors are available between 9.00 hours and 17.00 hours, Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays and during the Christmas Break.
353 1 492 2488
75 Orwell Road
Trade Terms and Conditions of Sale
The Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by those detailed on the www.redemptoristcommunications.com website.
However these are additional terms for Trade Customers.
Trade customers will be expected to be approved and accepted as a Redemptorist Communications account holder prior to any purchase.
Redemptorist Communication titles will be invoiced at 30% discount wherever possible, however, some titles we distribute for other publishers may be supplied to us on short discount and we reserve the right to vary the prices and discounts offered and will give the account holder notice of any such change prior to their order being accepted.
Payments due will appear on the account holder’s normal account where the standard terms of settlement will apply.
All items are supplied on a firm sale basis unless previously agreed and written confirmation has been sent by Redemptorist Communications. Under such circumstances, all date sensitive products (including but not exclusively Reality, FaceUp, and Weekly Parish Resources) are excluded from any agreement.
Redemptorist Communications will not be liable for any loss of profits or any other indirect or consequential loss arising from distributing their own and other publishers titles.
We attempt to process all order received prior to 3pm Monday to Friday on the same day if the stock is available but we are unable to give any guarantee with regard to delivery times.